Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to School

We did it! Chris started school last week and seminary this morning. Ryan & Jared went off to elementary school. I can't believe that summer is over. The weather still feels way too nice!!!

Jared was SO excited!!! He was giddy-upping around the house this morning & wanted to be dressed extra handsome, have his hair combed, & be sure that his teeth were brushed.

Ryan was okay about going to school but is pretty sure that he got a classroom full of the boring kids. I am sure that he will find new friends. He is on a great baseball team so that will help alleviate any friend concerns.









Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look extremely skinny from this angle.

Jenna said...

Thank you - I will have to drive everyone around in the backseat of my car from now on!!!