Monday, July 13, 2009

Is it already that time again?

200907 12 on the 12th, FHE

 

On July 12th, we once again celebrated by taking many more pictures than twelve. The day was exceptionally busy & tiring. I feel like I take the same pictures every month, but then when I review them it doesn’t seem so.

  • The kids had cold cereal for breakfast. I was too stressed out to do anything fancy.
  • Scott spoke in church at the Anderson ward for his high council assignment.
  • I spoke in our ward. I can’t remember speaking for a long time so it was my turn. Topic? Virtue.
  • I taught Sunday school. I had my camera with me in class & I was just too chicken to have someone take my picture. I should have done it before everyone got there or after most of the class left. I was certifiably boring & hope to never be that bad again.
  • Scott & I got home about the same time. He had had even less sleep than I had so he crashed for a few hours.
  • The kids were restless so I didn’t feel like I could nap at the same time. So, I worked on sorting the food in the food storage room. It was definitely not a Sunday activity but it got rid of nervous energy & kept me awake.
  • Dinner was French toast, food storage ham & eggs, & orange juice. The French toast was wonderful.
  • FHE with the YSAs was nice. Kenny taught the lesson & we sat around & talked about what he said. He was really a great teacher. We played Catch Phrase & then ate ice cream. Chris & Emily then serenaded us with Disney songs.
  • Scott & the boys watched Harry Potter before falling asleep.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Great pictures, as always!! I am WAY impressed with your food storage. Your talk was awesome, the kids loved FHE, I don't know how you keep all those balls in the air!!

Travis and Lisa said...

I love your pictures. It makes me miss y'all!!

Jessica said...

I've been over here a few times, but I wanted to say thanks for lurking, and de-lurking! HOpe your Utah trip was fun! (Ours was, but I'm kinda glad it's over!)

Jeanelle said...

I couldn't figure out how to email you but is this Jenna Smith from Renton??? It is SUCH a small world!!! :)