There were many, many pictures that did not get taken. I kept forgetting that I was participating. (Why is this underlining???Jared is finally not coughing tonight after 12 straight days of being a sick kid. He is convinced that the nap that he took at rest-time today in K-5 is what cured him. I'll take it!
Okay, too many late nights in a row... boring, short, but finished. Pictures for last post still in the works. And so are the goodies.
3 comments:
Why were you up at 12:39 A.M.??? What a cute idea, I love the pics. You have got to teach me how to do this stuff...(blog & scrapbooking!) See you tonight!
--Liz
fabulous idea and fabulous page! I need to put this on my calendar.
What a great idea and a perfect way to keep up on your family each month. And we feel special for getting mentioned! Cameron sold all of his 1st dozen sets of cards and we're working on selling our 2nd order of cards.
Post a Comment